Version 3.55 Released

Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
Bloy
Old Timer

Re: Version 3.55 Released

Post by Bloy »

After generating a gear, right click on the gear in the project data base tree on the left.  The option for running the tool wizard for selected gear will be there.   See Attachment...

I'm catching up on all the improvements myself...been outside digging(and wheel barrowing) a 12x12x7 foot basement extension with outside access. (whew! Also landscaping with removed earth and rocks/boulders!)

John Bloy
Attachments
Tool generate location.jpg
Last edited by Bloy on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
John M
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Bloy
Old Timer

Re: Version 3.55 Released

Post by Bloy »

Mooselake wrote:
John: that's a big hole to dig with a wheelbarrow.  I'd come help since you're only 250 miles south of here, but it's too far to drive the (trailer less) Bobcat.

Kirk
Hi Kirk,
Not to stray from the topic, but taking leeway because of sparce posting, I will respond...:)

My nephew offered to come and dig it out with a backhoe from my brother's business, but I declined.  Aside from avoiding the instant mess that would be created, I need the therapy. I can keep the premises neat while keeping my wife happy with gradual environmental changes.
I like to think of it as an "eventual" basement extension, while in the mean time I have my own personal Quary on site.  :-)

John Bloy.
  PS...Besides the 12x12x7, there is a 6x6x7 added pocket for an elevator/lift to get things out of the basement.
Last edited by Bloy on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
John M
Sturgeon Bay, WI