Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Version 2.297 online

Post by ArtF »

Hi All:

Version 2.297 is now online. It includes fixes and extra error messages which may help us track down the occasional error. The photometric's unit has been reported to have an occasional error and I have at least three reports of people who crash when they select it. This version will output more specific error codes so that we can track that down.
While I am on my summer break, this does not mean that I'm not available for support and please do not hesitate to contact me if you're having troubles. My summer break simply means that I am not in front of my computer 12 hours a day mumbling incoherently.
This new version also includes fixes to make the stereo image pull out more efficiently and leave higher gradients on cheekbones and so forth.

Have fun,
Art

ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Version 2.297 online

Post by ArtF »

Hi All:

One other thing I would like to mention is that some people have had problems when installing a new version where it does not upgrade. The control panel reports that the upgrade was successful but if you do a help/about in the program you will find you still have a previous version. This can be corrected by logging out of your windows and logging back in. It appears to be related to a web camera interface not closing properly and I am researching the issue. So be careful that you have actually upgraded after trying to do an upgrade.

Art