Version 2.279 online

Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
Mooselake
Old Timer

Re: Version 2.279 online

Post by Mooselake »

The bearing was still there in red, but I couldn't figure out how to change the shaft.  Deleting the shaft leaves the red bearing item, but it doesn't reappear.

No big deal, if I can't make it come back it's the only thing in the project anyway.  I'll try not to do that again...

Kirk
DHelmick
Old Timer

Post by DHelmick »

For some reason when I toolpath a non circular gear and run simulation or in Mach4 the tool pauses, raises up and then down in Z as it is makes every  pass...

I down loaded the older version and it "cuts" properly...dropping the Z the proper pass depth as it goes around inside the gear ??

Also missing the text next to: Depth, Final Pass and safe Z ..

Getting ready to cut a few BIG gears out of MDF...
ftkalcevic
Old Timer

Post by ftkalcevic »

2.279 (and the previous version) is cactus on my PC.

When I start, the window strobes between the blue check pattern an black - I thought it was while "tip window" was up, but it seems timed - it does it at other times for about 1sec. 
The message text at the top center is overwriting itself (see attached)
When I try to create a gear using the "Circular Gear Module" the display is black.
I can load an existing project, which again shows a black screen.  I can click on the screen and get the check pattern.  If I use the middle mouse button, I can then view things.
When I simulate it, nothing simulates.  The 3 circle orientation indicator flashes.  If I hold down the middle mouse button the gears simulate properly.

Attachments
gearotic.png
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Hmm, thx, Im searching for the error..

Art