Gearotic Thought Get Published.

Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
danmauch
Old Timer

Gearotic Thought Get Published.

Post by danmauch »

Last summer I machined a 17 tooth involute gear for my Mercedes. I was so happy with the gear and Gearotic Thought that I decided to write and article about it with Art's permission. The article was just published in the Winter 2014  issue of the Digital Machinist Magazine.
Unfortunately, I used version 2.0. But fortunately, I will probably get to write another article because GT has had so many improvements and addition that my article is obsolete. In the article I give great credit and praise to Art for his accomplishments with GT.
Dan Mauch
Ken_Shea
Old Timer

Re: Gearotic Thought Get Published.

Post by Ken_Shea »

I can't think of a software developer that deserves more praise for his work the Art, that's for sure.
He is way beyond the expected.

ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Dan: ( aand Ken :) )

Thank you for the kind words. Ill go searching for that magazine as soon as it reaches Halifax. Im always honored
when I see somethign Ive written appear in a magazine article or see what people have built with it. I appreciate
your feedback, I hope the coming years gives us more to boast about. :)

Art
danmauch
Old Timer

Post by danmauch »

Art, email me your address off line  and I'll mail you a copy of the magazine as they sent me a couple extra copies.
And hopefully, since I included your web site address in the article,  that it will increase your sales.
Dan Mauch