4th axis Open GL error

This is for reporting any trouble you may have
opshouse
Old Timer

4th axis Open GL error

Post by opshouse »

Good morning everyone.  Total newbie disclaimer, I am just working through the tutorials and manuals for the first time, my search of this forum hasn't shown me this issue, so I have likely missed the answer to my question.  If so, if someone can point me in the right direction, that would help.

I am running Windows 10 Pro, lots of ram, video card and drivers are all up to date.  Multi monitors, upright rotation (which I think may be causing this problem as the screen resolution is taller than it is wide).

Now to the issue.  I create a gear in Tools, can see it fine in Project, select '4th axis' and get the following error

CGearotic Motion:  An OpenGL error occurred:invalid value

With a black background.  When I clear the error I end up on a blue background with the C of G depicted, Headley and and nothing else  I can't see the gear, nor can I select anything about it on that page.

What am I missing?

Thanks
John
opshouse
Old Timer

Re: 4th axis Open GL error

Post by opshouse »

An update, I can get to 4th axis without the error if I' send to 4th axis' from the Selected props tab at the bottom, but not from '4th axis CNC output' icon on the project page.  So it looks like there is a work around for whatever is going on on my system...

Cheers
John
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

John:

Thx, I will look into what may cause that problem..

Art
opshouse
Old Timer

Post by opshouse »

Thanks Art.  I am getting normal function with the workaround, simulations etc all work as advertised.

Cheers
John