Engraving Florish

This is for reporting any trouble you may have
John T
Old Timer

Engraving Florish

Post by John T »

Hi Art,
Is there any way "workaround" to turn a florish into a single line florish so that It will produce an engraving line.  I can work offsets on the inside to the point that portions are so close they could work as an engraving but at that point they become disjointed and I have multiple fragments instead of a continuous florish line.

John
1% inspiration 99% try, try again
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Engraving Florish

Post by ArtF »

Hi John:

Not as yet, it is a single line, runs in order from start to end, but I think what you mean is you want a skeleton of
the vine, the single lines that would run in the center? You cannot get that yet, but it is planned..

Art
John T
Old Timer

Post by John T »

Hi Art
Oh good. I can wait - I think! ;D

John
1% inspiration 99% try, try again
Dan Mauch
Old Timer

Post by Dan Mauch »

If you email me the dxf file I will use CamBam to convert the line segments to polylines. dmauch@seanet.com Ort at least I will see if Cambam with do it. I have had success with other  files.

Dan Mauch
John T wrote: Hi Art,
Is there any way "workaround" to turn a florish into a single line florish so that It will produce an engraving line.  I can work offsets on the inside to the point that portions are so close they could work as an engraving but at that point they become disjointed and I have multiple fragments instead of a continuous florish line.

John