Club foot excapement button

Support for Cad program Vexx
Rander
Old Timer

Club foot excapement button

Post by Rander »

I just downloaded the latest Vexx download, but can't seem to find the button to load the club foot escapement as shown in the YouTube vid.
Rander
Old Timer

Re: Club foot excapement button

Post by Rander »

I was trying to run this on a windows 7 computer. It appears a lot of things are non functional with windows 7.
I installed it on my windows 10 laptop and everything works. Any fixes for windows 7?
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Hi:

The clubfoot can be found as the third icon on the 4th row of editing tools on the main tools tab if you
have the latest version installed. Can you tell me what errors your getting in Win7, I may be able to fix it if
I can figure out what's failing you. I haven't any Win7 computers left here, but the errors may lead me to some way
to fix up the trouble.

I recommend you se the MSI version of the installer, it is the most conforming on all systems.

Thanks
Art
Rander
Old Timer

Post by Rander »

Hey Art,

I will be as specific as I can. The 3.xx will load, but one the screen is displayed, nothing will work, no buttons no tools, or anything else. when pressed nothing happens. Vexx wil load, but has the exact same issues.
Rander
Old Timer

Post by Rander »

When I loaded the same code to windows 10, everything works appropriately.
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Hi:

Thanks.

I am assuming Microsoft made a change in Win10 that has migrated to the release code. Its probably a OpenGL issue
as Win7 to Win10 did some changes. Does Gearotic1.0.exe in your ma in folder run?

Thanks
Art